2017 CMA Awards Ticket Holder Information
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2017 BRIDGESTONE ARENA
Please continue to check back for more information on specific directions and times.
- The Bridgestone Arena has installed metal detectors at all entrances into the building. All bags and packages will be searched. Please allow extra time to pass through these.
- Non-Professional, non-flash still photography is permitted (including personal handheld devices). FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOT PERMITTED DURING THE LIVE SHOW. Any camera with a detachable lens is NOT PERMITTED inside Bridgestone Arena. Recording devices, both audio and visual, are not permitted inside Bridgestone Arena or on the Bridgestone Arena Plaza.
- Cell phones and all communication devices must be silenced and/or turned off while inside the Bridgestone Arena.
- Black Tie or Formal Attire is required.
- Children under the age of five years, and children under the age of sixteen years not accompanied by parent, legal guardian or adult will not be admitted.
- Backpacks and bags larger than 6 ½” x 10” are not permitted inside Bridgestone Arena. Small wristlets or clutches are recommended.
- For your safety and protection, all attendees are required to carry their Awards ticket and photo identification at all times when in attendance at the CMA Awards.
- Many streets will be closed around the Bridgestone Arena. Please allow extra time to park and maneuver through rush hour traffic.
- Visit parkitdowntown.com for Nashville downtown parking information.
- The Bridgestone Arena and Plaza are non-smoking. Guests wishing to smoke may do so in the Sapphire smoking lounge located on the 300 level. There is no re-entry into the Bridgestone Arena once your ticket has been scanned.
Prohibited Items: Alcoholic Beverages Go Pro cameras Hand Held Signs of Any Size Illegal Drugs and Alcohol Large Bags Laser Pointers Noise Making Devices (specifically air horns with sirens and whistles) Outside Food & Beverage Selfie Sticks Weapons and Dangerous Devices of Any Kind No holder of this ticket may transfer or resell this ticket or assign the rights granted herein, or use the ticket as a prize or gift in any sweepstakes, contest, drawing, auction, giveaway or promotion or make any promotional, charitable, commercial, advertising or trade use of their ticket without the express written consent of CMA. CMA reserves all legal rights and remedies.