Some CMA membership benefits below depend on membership level. Click here to see what membership level is right for you. Benefits may include:
Individual members ONLY have the opportunity to vote annually for the CMA Awards and CMA Board Election of Directors. You may be both an Individual and Organizational member.
CMA Awards Tickets
The hottest ticket in Country Music. CMA members have the opportunity to purchase CMA Awards tickets, subject to availability with quantity and seating level based on membership level.
CMA Consumer Research
This compelling research quantifies the notable size and multi-faceted nature of the Country Music fan base, and includes details such as segment behavior and opinions regarding Country radio and other media, music consumption and tastes, and detailed analysis that may surprise you.
Online Access to CMA Directory
A comprehensive guide that lists Country radio stations, syndicators, satellite and Internet radio, plus an artist reference guide including record labels, managers, booking agents and publicists. View industry directory information interactively on the exclusive member site, My.CMAworld.com. This information is updated daily.
CMA Instrumental Healthcare
CMA offers an opportunity for all domestic Individual CMA members to obtain comprehensive health insurance coverage at an affordable price. For more information, please contact CMA Instrumental Healthcare at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the CMA member-only Web site, My.CMAworld.com, and click on the CMA Instrmental Healthcare link.
CMA Close Up
CMA’s exclusive bi-monthly magazine for members containing feature stories about the Country Music industry, including current trends and issues and the latest CMA news.
CMA Organizational Logo
Organizational members can use the special CMA Organizational Member Logo on their Web site or social network page to signify that they are a CMA member. Logo is available upon request.
CMA Member Discounts
As a CMA member, you are entitled to discounts on various products and services including:
- Billboard Magazine Discount – CMA members receive a discounted rate of $199.00 for Billboard magazine subscription
- CMA Awards E-mail Service – An opportunity for CMA Awards nominees to educate CMA voting members about the nominees and nominated products. This opportunity is available to all CMA Awards nominees, but nominees who are CMA members may take advantage of discounted rates. Discounts increase with membership level. Contact CMA's Membership and Balloting department for details.
- Industry Events – Previous event discounts have included multiple Billboard Conferences, NAMM, NARM, Mix Nashville, Leadership Music Digital Summit and Next Big Nashville, TPAC shows and more
- Clarion Musical Instrument Insurance – Outstanding, low-cost, all risk insurance coverage for musical instruments. For more information, visit Clarionins.com or e-mail Arichards@ClarionIns.com. You can also call 1-800-VIVALDI (1-800-848-2534)
- American Airlines – Receive discounts for travel by contacting one of CMA’s preferred travel agencies. Travel for the Stars at (800) 922-5572 or (615) 329-2020 or Entertainment Travel at (615) 256-8900.
A beautiful plaque is furnished for displaying your annual Organizational member certificate.
Listing In CMA Awards Program
Your support will be acknowledged by a listing in the annual award-winning CMA Awards Program Book.
CMA Music Festival Listener Promotion (Radio Station Members Only)
Two (2) four-day CMA Music Festival tickets are offered to Country radio stations for use in listener promotions by request.
CMA provides members consumer insights to help generate industry revenue. Utilizing data from proprietary research including annual fan segmentation studies, topical deep dives, and ongoing queries to CMA’s Insiders panel of more than 13,000 Country Music enthusiasts, CMA works to identify and better understand consumer behaviors and external forces that influence them, while disseminating myth-busting facts and providing a 360-degree picture of the Country Music landscape.
CMA members also have access to MRI data runs with customizable crosstabs of Country Music fans against more than 4,000 brands and 800 product and service categories. The number of chart runs provided per year corresponds to level of CMA membership.