PROGRAM OUTLINE & OPPORTUNITIES
Through a series of internships, along with additional networking opportunities, the recipients will benefit from a range of experiences in many different areas of the business, including, but not limited to the following:
- Media/Public Relations
- Booking Agency
- Artist Management
- Record Labels
- Publishing/Performing Rights Organization
- Live Events/Stage Production
- Video Production
- Recording Studio
Each recipient will also be assigned a dedicated contact to guide them throughout the program. Recipients must be willing to capture weekly video diary entries to recap their experience during the program. Costs will be covered by the exchange program.
Two recipients will be selected, one from the United States and one from Australia/New Zealand. To qualify, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States, Australia, or New Zealand and meet applicable visa requirements to be able to travel to the United States/Australia for the period of the program.
- Must be a full-time student enrolled at a college/university OR emerging industry professional between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application.
- Must be a current music industry professional OR have a strong interest in pursuing a career in the Country Music industry.
- This program is not intended for an individual pursuing a career as an artist or songwriter.
- Employees of CMA, Members of the CMA Board of Directors or their immediate family members are not eligible to apply. “Immediate Family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, and children.