CMA Social Media Guidelines
As the premier trade association of the Country Music industry, CMA’s mission is always to heighten industry awareness and support its ongoing growth through community engagement and conversation. We encourage you to use our social platforms as a conduit to converse and connect with fellow country music fans in a respectful manner. Below, we developed a set of community guidelines to ensure that discussions are productive and inclusive to all community members.
- Unless posted by CMA, the comments on our social pages do not reflect the views and opinions of CMA.
- Please be courteous of others. We encourage discussion on our social platforms; however, all conversations must be respectful.
- CMA will not tolerate the spreading of misinformation or the impersonation of notable figures, artists, or any other individuals. Any accounts that commit this conduct may be reported.
- Please ensure that all posts or comments are relevant to the content on our pages. Spam and promotional posts for products, services, or political campaigns are not accepted.
- CMA is committed to inclusivity, and we do not tolerate hate speech, harassment, or bullying. We define hate speech as language that denigrates, promotes harmful stereotypes about, or incites violence or hatred against individuals based on their assumed or actual belonging to a group or class often identified by traits such as, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability and others. Any posts or comments that violate our values will be removed. In addition, we may prevent individuals, who continually violate our community guidelines, from engaging with our content. For more on CMA’s commitment to inclusivity, visit https://www.cmaworld.com/about/.
- Comments or posts may be removed if they are in violation of any of the guidelines above, or for any other reason at our discretion. We may remove our content at any time and without warning. We operate transparently. Those supporting our mission understand the role we must play in creating a safe and interactive environment.
DMCA Notice: Content may be made available through this channel by third parties not within CMA’s control. CMA is under no obligation to, and does not, scan content used in connection with the channel for inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. CMA respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act and related regulations (“DMCA”), CMA shall handle proper notices of copyright infringement. If you believe that content on this channel infringes your copyright rights, please submit a notice of infringement meeting the requirements of the DMCA to email@example.com. Under appropriate circumstances, it is CMA’s policy to disable, block, and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly accused of infringing the copyrights of others. Please note that there may be legal and financial consequences for filling a bad faith or false notice of infringement.